Falling of Hair-A Common Disorder
Women around the globe regard good thick and long hair growth as a sign of beauty.
A hair follicle is a mammalian skin organ that produces hair. The shape of the hair follicle has an effect on the hair shape and texture of the individual’s hair.
The rate of production of these protein ” building blocks.” determines hair growth.
The average growth rate is about 1.2 cm per month but grows faster on women between the age of 15 and 30 years.
The most important cause of is an inadequate nutrition even it may cause by a partial lack of almost any nutrient.
This adversely affects the supply of essential nutrition required for the healthy hairs growth.
Unclean condition of the scalp can also one of the cause because it also weaken roots by blocking pores with collected dirt.
Lack of vitamin A may also cause the hairs to be coarse and ugly.
A deficiency of some of the B vitamins, of iron, copper and iodine may cause hair disorders like falling of hairs and premature greying.
An adequate protein is necessary for luxuriant hairs. Women require 60 grams, men 80 to 90, adolescent boys and girls 80 to 100 grams of protein.
The rich source of protein is milk, buttermilk, yogurt, soyabean, eggs, cheese, meat and fish. Hence increase the intake of protein, particularly of liver, wheat germ and yeast.
Lack of inositol causes loss of hairs & for this you should eat foods rich in inositol such as yeast, liver and molasses.
Research has, however, shown that women have a low requirement of inositol.
Although this vitamin may help to stimulate the growth of a woman’s hair, its lack is probably not a major cause of slow growth .
Women are generally deficient in iodine and vitamin B1 and either of which can slow down circulation to such an extent that hairs may fall out and new hairs grow slowly.
Women who keep their diets adequate in iodine, vitamins B1 and iron have a better hair growth.
Supplement your diet with a teaspoon of inositol daily usually stops hairs from falling.
Take a well balanced and correct diet contains liberal quantities of seeds, nuts and grains, vegetables and fruits, as this will provide you an adequate amounts of all the essential nutrients.
The most effective among these remedies is a vigorous rubbing of the scalp with fingers after washing the hairs with cold water.
The scalp should be rubbed vigorously till it starts to tingle with the heat.
It will activate the sebaceous glands and energise the circulation of blood in the affected area, making the hairs grow healthy.
For enriching hair growth apply gooseberry (amla) oil, prepared by boiling dry pieces of gooseberry in coconut oil.
A mixture of equal quantity of fresh gooseberry (amla) juice and lime juice used as a shampoo stimulates hairs growth and prevents hair loss.
Lettuce ( salad-ka-patta) is also useful in preventing hair loss through deficiencies. Take half a liter mixed juice of lettuce and spinach in a day as this help improve the growth of your hairs.
The juice of alfalfa in combination with carrot and lettuce juice, taken daily also helps the growth of hairs to a remarkable extent.
The combination of these juices is rich in elements which are particularly useful for the growth of hairs.
Daily application of refined coconut oil mixed with lime water and lime juice on the hair prevents loss of hair and lengthens them.
Head massage with green coriander leaves juice is also to be considered as beneficial.
Amaranth, known as chaulai-ka-saag in the vernacular, is another valuable remedy, because application of its fresh leaf-juice helps the growth of the hairs and keeps them soft.
Mustard oil, boiled with henna leaves is also useful in healthy growth of hairs.
Boil about 250 grams of mustard oil in a tinned basin & gradually put henna leaves in the oil till these leaves are burnt and then filter oil through a fine cloth & stored in a bottle.
Consequently as a result, a regular massage of the head with this oil will produce abundant hair.
Another effective home remedy for loss of hair is the application of coconut milk all over the scalp and massaging it into the hair loss.
It will nourish the hair and promote hairs growth.
Washing your hair with a paste of cooked black gram dal (urad dal) and fenugreek (methi) lengthens the hairs.
A fine paste made from pigeon pea or red gram (arhar dal) can also be applied regularly with beneficial results on bald patches.
Regular use of castor oil as hair oil helps the luxuriant growth of the hairs.
Certain home remedies have also been found useful in case of patchy loss of hairs.
The seeds of lime and black pepper seeds, ground to get a fine paste, is one of the valuable remedies.
This paste applied on the patches, has mildly irritant action.
This increases blood circulation in the affected area and stimulates hairs growth. The paste should be applied twice a day for a few weeks.
This paste should be applied over the bald patches in the night before going to bed.
MuscleBlaze VITE Multivitamin, 60 Tablets
- MuscleBlaze MB-Vite is a high-quality multivitamin for bodybuilders, athletes and fitness enthusiasts
- 24 vitamins and minerals in MuscleBlaze MB-Vite help fulfill the micro-nutrient requirement of active individuals
- Presence of 4 super antioxidants in MuscleBlaze MB-Vite
Amway Nutrilite Daily - 120 Tablets
- Supplies 13 vitamins and 11 minerals
- Provide broad nutritional coverage and balance of nutrients
- Contains organically grown exclusive NUTRILITE plant concentrate which provide additional advantage of phytonutrients
- Exclusive NUTRILOCK coating makes the tablet easier to swallow
HealthKart Multivitamin with Ginseng Extract, Taurine and Multiminerals-60 Vegetarian Tablets
- Multivitamin with the goodness of taurine and Ginseng
- Fortified with 9 essential amino acids
- May help in improving focus and alertness
Muscletech Platinum Multivitamin, 90 caplets
- Best Multivitamin Present Amino Acid Platinum Series
HealthVit A To Z Multivitamins and Minerals Tablets - 60 Tablets
- A to z multivitamins and minerals 60 tablets
- HealthVit mulvit tablets are a blend of essential vitamins and minerals
- Convenient, once daily dose at an amazing value
- A full 30 day supply
- Perfect Formula for men and women
Optimum Nutrition (ON) Opti-Men - 150 Tablets
- Provides 22 vitamins and essential minerals - including 5 times more vitamin D (1,500 IU), 275 mg of B complex vitamins and 1,000 mg of key free-form amino acid
- Botanical extracts and antioxidants (vitamin A and C) in foundational amounts that can be built upon through consumption of a healthy balanced diet
- Is a complete Nutrient Optimization System providing 75 plus active ingredients in 4 blends specifically designed to support the nutrient needs of active men
- Our new and improved multivitamin comes in new shape and size, which make them easier swallow
- Take One tablet with breakfast, lunch and dinner to spread your micronutrient support throughout the entire day
HealthViva Daily (Multivitamin with Ginseng Extract & Multimineral)-For General Health, Unflavoured-60 capsules
- Daily fitness formula with the goodness of multivitamins, multiminerals and Ginseng extract
- Take 1 capsule daily and it may help in improving alertness , immunity
- Ginseng extract in Healthviva Daily may help in keeping you active
Revital H - 30 Capsules
- A unique daily health supplement is a balanced combination of 11 vitamins, 9 minerals and ginseng
- Provides energy and fights throughout the day fatigue
- Improves mental alertnesss and increases ability to handle stress
- Helps improve immunity
- Helps improve quality of life
Universal Nutrition Uni-Vite - 120 Capsules
- Potent, powerful and effective
- Uni-vite is the nutritional cornerstone of any serious strength athlete who seeks value and results
- 300 servings per container
- New from universal nutrition
Muscletech Multi Vitamin Essential Series - 90 Capsules
- Best multivitamin present
- Amino acid
- Platinum series